“Now hope does not disappoint because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us” (Romans 5:5).
Our God is a God of surprises!
He tailor-makes every miracle.
He individually designs every life.
Every day is different.
And His every deliverance is unique.
He is never capricious, changeable, erratic or unstable.
He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Amid the complexity of His manifold ways-
-always there is the solid foundation of His love.
We can always count on that!
The Bible longs for us to understand-
– “what is the width and length and depth and height–to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge” (Ephesians 3:18-19).
According to the apostle John-
– the more we understand the shoreless ocean of God’s love,
– the less we’ll fear the choppy waters of life,
– for “perfect love casts out fear” (1 John 4:18).
If you feel your life is unpredictable and unstable right now-
– focus on His unchanging love!
Thank Him for “the love of God flooding through our hearts by the Holy Spirit given to us” (Romans 5:5).
Resting in the predictable and perfect security of God’s love-
– will bring revival to our souls!