You’re facing some issues that just can’t seem to be resolved-
– some problems that are defying solution,
– some mountains that just aren’t moving,
– that just aren’t getting answered,
– maybe there’s an overload that is absolutely overwhelming you.
It could be in your family, or at church, or at work, or in your personal life –
– there just doesn’t seem to be anything powerful enough to meet the need, to handle these demands.
May be the transformer’s down.
It could be that the power’s been out where you live!
– I mean, in your life.
For those of us who belong to Jesus Christ-
– there is something called prayer that brings all the power of God Himself down to where we can use it to change our everyday lives.
Prayer is your spiritual transformer.
And it’s possible that it’s gotten lost in the storm that you’ve been going through.
Mark 5:24 says, “A large crowd followed and pressed around [Jesus]. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better, she grew worse.”
This woman has tried all the earth-solutions she can think of, but the need was just much too great for anyone on earth to meet.
She had thrown money at the problem.
– nothing happened.
She went to all the human experts.
– nothing happened.
The Bible continues to say, “when she heard about Jesus, she came up behind Him in the crowd and touched the cloak, because she thought, ‘If I just touch His clothes, I’ll be healed.’ Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.”
Only one thing brought a solution:
Desperately lunging for Jesus-
– believing that His authority and power were greater than her massive need.
That’s going to be the only place you’ll find a solution, too.
By getting back to the one weapon that can prevail in your battle,
-coming in desperate faith to your all-powerful Lord,
-waging war with prayer.
Maybe you’ve been scurrying around,
-trying everything to find a solution
-except fervent, frequent, faith-filled praying!
You don’t need a planning meeting.
You need a prayer meeting.
You don’t need a program.
You need to pray.
You need to pray as you’ve never prayed before-
– believing God for something so big, only He could do it!
You’ve been so overwhelmed with your situation, maybe, that you’ve neglected the only power source that can possibly change things-
– releasing the power of Almighty God through intense and intensive prayer.
The storm isn’t the reason you don’t have the power you need.
It’s the transformer of prayer that brings God’s power to where you live.
Get your “transformer” back on line.
And you’ll have all the power you need!